1. Carry out 3 times a day brushing your teeth with a medium soft bristle brush.
2. Perform 3 times a day use of Dental Floss, eliminating food residues and Bacterial Plaque between the teeth, taking special care to make movements from top to bottom and from inside to outside, entering with the floss in the gum groove to avoid to adhere and calcify, preventing possible yellow spots or pigmentation of the veneers.
3. Perform 3 times a day use of Fluoride Mouthwash, for 1 minute.
4. Do not crush or chew hard foods such as bones, ice, hard seeds, pork rinds, mints or hard candies.
5. Drink dark drinks in moderation; such as Coffee, CocaCola, Red wine. It is recommended at the end to rinse to remove pigments on the veneers.
6. If you have Bruxism; Unconsciously clenching and grinding teeth, it is recommended to use Night Shield Plate, in order to protect teeth and veneers.
7. Visit your trusted dentist for routine checkups and cleaning 1 or 2 times a year.